Finding the right primary care physician is an important, yet sometimes challenging decision.
Our network includes:
- Community-based patient care and quality service
- Board-certified physicians with access to specialists and services
Finding a Primary Care Doctor: Things to Consider
You need a doctor whom you can communicate with — one who takes time to listen and fully understands your health care needs.
The following may help you decide on the right primary care doctor for you and your family.
- Is the physician's office convenient to your home, work, or children's school?
- Do the office hours meet your needs?
- Do you prefer your family doctor to be an internist or a family practitioner?
- Do you prefer a male or female physician?
- Are the physician’s credentials — such as medical education, residency, and board certification — important to you?
Practice size and options:
- Do you prefer a large practice with many doctors or a smaller practice?
- Do you need access to specialty physicians or have any special health concerns?