Pulmonary medicine is a specialty devoted to diseases and conditions affecting the lungs. GLPP Pulmonary Medicine provides evaluation and treatment for patients suffering from respiratory illnesses, difficulty breathing, and sleep disorders.
The combined expertise of our team of pulmonologists covers a wide range of pulmonary conditions and critical care medicine, from asthma and sleep apnea to lung cancer and rare genetic forms of COPD.
Jatan Shah, MD
Dr. Shah earned his medical degree from Ross University school of medicine and completed his residency in internal medicine at St Mary’s-Yale Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut. He also completed fellowships in sleep medicine, pulmonology, and critical care at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Shah is board-certified in internal medicine, pulmonary medicine, and sleep medicine.
Jill Clopp, CRNP
Jill earned her Master of Science in Nursing degree from D’Youville College in Buffalo, New York, and has over ten years of experience as a registered nurse. Jill is board-certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
207 Foote Avenue
Jamestown, NY 14701
Services and Conditions Treated
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasis
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cryptogenic organizing pneumonia
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Lung disease associated with connective tissue disease
- Occupational lung disease (silicosis, coal worker's pneumoconiosis, asbestos exposure)
- Pleural effusion
- Pneumonia (acute viral and bacterial)
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Respiratory failure (acute and chronic)
New Patient Forms