Jamestown Area Medical Associate–GLPP (JAMA–GLPP) has an exceptional opportunity to practice gastroenterology in western New York:
- The ideal physician is board certified/board eligible.
- Full gastroenterology practice of two physicians and one advanced practice provider
- Services include SBCE, esophageal manometry, EGD, dilation, colonoscopy, and practice does open access for routine colonoscopies. UPMC Chautauqua is two blocks from the practice and the endoscopy suite is located across the hall from the office.
- Benefits include malpractice insurance, paid time off, CME days with stipend, medical and dental coverage, pension plan, long-term disability, and group life insurance.
- Paid interview and relocation expenses
JAMA–GLPP is a group of board certified providers and physician extenders providing care for the residents of several beautiful lakefront communities situated on the shores of Lake Erie. JAMA–GLPP doctors not only work closely with each other, but also with area hospitals to ensure seamless health care for their patients.
About Jamestown Area Medical Associate–GLPP
Jamestown Area Medical Associate-GLPP employs 23 physicians and 10 advanced practice providers in a state-of-the-art medical complex. Our facility includes an onsite draw station, radiology, endoscopy suite, physical and occupational therapy, a café and more.
About Great Lakes Physician Practice
Great Lakes Physician Practice (GLPP) is a multi-specialty group that includes cardiology, gastroenterology, general surgery, internal medicine, family medicine, nephrology, neurology, pulmonary/sleep medicine, women’s health, orthopaedics, aesthetics, and neurosurgery, coming together as the largest multi-specialty group in western New York.
About Jamestown, NY
As Chautauqua County's year-round hub for culture and commerce, Jamestown offers a unique mixture of rural relaxation and urban flair. Jamestown offers the advantages of city living combined with the beauty of Chautauqua Lake. Excellent schools and colleges, abundant arts education and performance opportunities, and safe, friendly neighborhoods make Jamestown a wonderful community to call home. Attractions and services found only in major metropolitan areas are easily accessible to Jamestown as Buffalo, Toronto, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Rochester are all within a three-hour drive.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact:
Katie Bool Shafer
300 State Street
Erie, PA 16507